Professional Business Movers in Hayward, CA & Nearby Regions Provide a Business Moving Checklist for Your Company
NC Moving and Storage Solutions knows that moving a thriving business or office is a difficult endeavor. People, technology, furniture, and security must all be considered, not to mention the necessity to keep your business going throughout the process.
Making lists is an efficient way to begin any huge project or assignment, especially if the list is provided by expert business movers and separated into manageable portions. This may help you recall all of the important information and follow the correct approach. And doesn’t it feel great to cross things off your to-do list?
- Create a Strategy – When do you intend to relocate? Is there a particular order in which items must be relocated? Should this happen during business hours, when it could disrupt our billable hours/client work?
- Examine Rental Agreements – Is there a time limit for you to leave? In what condition are you expected to leave the building? Do you have to leave anything behind? Your business movers can work with landlords or realtors to guarantee that all expectations and agreements are met.
- Consider Technology — Unless you’re a time-traveling businessman, your office is technologically advanced. In fact, your organization may be fully dependant on computers, software, WiFi, and other office equipment. When relocating your business, you’ll want to keep downtime to a minimum.
- Don’t Ignore the Furnishings – Will you be transferring your old workplace furniture or purchasing new ones? Both have benefits and drawbacks. Reputable commercial moving services can help you disassemble, relocate, and reassemble your existing furniture correctly. They can also assist you with shifting your new office chairs and furniture if you want to make a change.
- Consider Your Employees – Change can be challenging. A little help from an employee can go a long way. Keep lines of communication open throughout the process so they are never taken off guard. Find some novel ways to make them feel valued during the next stage of the company’s expansion. You could give them maps of their new commutes, throw them a farewell pizza party, or even ask them to help you pick paint colors or conference room names.
- Consider Cleaning – Moving generates dust and garbage. Your aforementioned landlords are probably searching for a fresh start between tenants. Make sure your business movers can clean up your old space after you’ve moved out and freshen up your new one before you move in to save you time (and money).
- Hold an Open House — Once you’ve established your new location, hold an open house if it’s acceptable for your firm. It’s a great way to meet current and new clients, investors, and employees. You could even want to invite your new employees. It’s time to get back to work in your new digs after you’ve celebrated this new chapter in your company’s history!
Contact NC Moving and Storage Solutions
This is far from an exhaustive list. Because your business stands out among the thousands of others in town, leave the hard lifting to expert business movers. If you have any questions regarding how to get started on your own moving to-do list, please contact us online or call NC Moving and Storage Solutions now!