Submit our online form or Call 510.200.0370 today to get a quote!
Pet Relocation Services in Hayward, CA and Surrounding Areas
San Francisco & Hayward, CA Pet Relocation Services
A safe and stress-free relocation is important to NC MOVING and STORAGE SOLUTIONS, especially if you have pets. To help you and your pets to enjoy safe and relaxed travels, we recommend Pet-Express Animal Transport to offer you the best in pet relocation services.
Since 1978, Pet-Express has provided thousands of families with convenience and “peace of mind” by safely transporting their “furry” family members to their new homes anywhere throughout the USA or internationally.
Managing pet relocation services without expert assistance can have its challenges and inconveniences. Having your pets at home during uplift & delivery of your household items can be stressful and dangerous. New noises, people and disruption can unsettle pets which may escape through open doors and gates, exposing them to busy roads or loss. Pets should also be kept safely away from heavy furniture items as they are being moved.
A long road-trip with pets in your car may lose its appeal with your pets confined to your car when not permitted into restaurants, state & national parks or tourist attractions. Pet-friendly accommodation may be hard to find, and “potty-breaks” on major roads and highways can be dangerous.
When traveling to Hawaii or overseas, complex veterinary and travel regulations must be correctly managed to avoid unnecessary delays, quarantine, or other unforeseen impact on your pet’s relocation. Our experienced Specialists can offer pet relocation services that may reduce or eliminate quarantine while minimizing your workload and helping you and your pets to relax during your big move. Your pets will thank you!
Pet-Express offers complimentary move-analyses to help you to understand factors which may impact your pet’s move, including restrictions, timeframes and budget.
We can customize pet relocation services tailored to your needs, with options including;
- Professional assistance and project management of your pet’s move
- Free Residence Protection of Doorways, Floors and Banisters
- Advice on current regulations and requirements
- Pickup from your home, from your boarding kennel or from friends & relatives
- Loving care at one of our many professional Boarding facilities
- Pre-travel health checks, treatments and health certificates
- Health & travel document “compliance reviews”
- Transport to/from airports
- Airline approved travel crates
- Airline transport on “pet-friendly” airlines
- “Comfort-stops” if direct-flights are unavailable
- Customs clearance
- Delivery to your new home
Pet-owners moving for employment should ask their employer about pet relocation services and assistance.
“Peace of Mind” Pet Protection Plan
At Pet-Express, we are proud of our excellent safety record, incredible pet relocation services and offer a “Peace of Mind” Pet Protection Plan to Customers of NC Moving and Storage Solutions, an Agent for North American Van Lines. The following coverage is at no additional cost.
In the rare circumstance where a dog or cat experiences an unforeseen medical emergency or incident during transport, Pet Express commits to meet limited charges that may arise due to illness, death, loss or theft of the pet(s). Coverage commences once your pets have been taken into the care of Pet Express, and is valid until the pet(s) are accepted by the Customer at the destination.
Veterinary Fees up to USD $2,500 per dog or cat
Includes emergency veterinary treatments for injury or illness incurred during transit
Transit care up to USD $2,500 per dog or cat
Should a dog or cat require additional kenneling or quarantine due to illness or injury incurred during transit, Pet Express will pay these costs up to USD $2,500 per animal. Excludes pre-existing medical conditions or effects of any prescribed or over the counter medication.
Replacement Value up to USD $2,500 per dog or cat, or USD $5,000 for pets with proven commercial value
Covers replacement cost due to death by accident, illness or injury sustained during transit. Also includes replacement costs for pets lost or stolen. Commercial replacement value must be declared and proven before travel. Does not include “sentimental value”.
- Coverage is for dogs and cats only.
- Due to the inherent risk associated with the respiratory systems of Brachycephalic “snub-nose” breeds including but not limited to Bulldogs, Pugs, Boxers, and other breeds, Brachycephalic breeds are not covered for illness or death under this program, however, they are covered for loss, escape or theft, or any other proven negligence. A complete list of Brachycephalic Breeds is available on application.
- Excludes pre-existing medical conditions or side-effects from sedatives or medication
- Excludes illness or death arising due to failure of Disclosure by Customer, including but not limited to allergies, medical condition, temperament issues, or other known condition.
- Maximum total payment per shipment under this program regardless of the number of animals in shipment is $10,000 USD.
- Pet owners with high-value pets may obtain additional coverage at additional cost, on application
All terms and conditions are available on application.
For more information about these pet relocation services, please contact us today.
NCMSS is proud to serve the following areas:
Alameda, Belmont, Berkley, Concord, Daly City, Elk Grove, Hayward, Milpitas, Mountain View, Oakland, Palo Alto, Pleasanton, Richmond, Roseville, Sacramento, San Francisco, San Jose, San Leandro, San Mateo, San Rafael, San Ramon, Santa Clara, Sunnyvale, Union City, Walnut Creek, and other areas throughout California and beyond.
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS SAY
I loved that the same guys who packed my things were the ones who delivered them too. They were courteous, on time, respectful, very careful with my house, the walls and everything. They put down liners and protectors and wrapped my furniture really well.
The things that we liked most about NCMSS was: your professionalism from Angela, Dan and the crews in both San Leandro and Denver were always very careful and thorough in handling our belongings.
I liked that all of the employees were professional and attempted to work out any of the issues we had concerning the move. All went well. I believe communication is the most important aspect of the move process, and NAVL did all of that!
NC Moving & Storage Solutions did a great job with my recent relocation. The movers were friendly and highly efficient throughout the entire relocation process. Would definitely recommend them to all my family and friends. Thanks!