Submit our online form or Call 510.200.0370 today to get a quote!
Packing Services in Hayward, CA
Packing Services in Hayward, CA and Surrounding Areas
Moving is stressful, no matter how near or far your relocation is taking you. While the idea of moving into a new home can be somewhat stressful, most people find packing to be the most significant stress. To help reduce this stress, our professional packing services offer these packing tips.
- Pack less – the best way to have less to pack is to go through your home and declutter. Determine what you want to keep; the rest can be sold, donated, or tossed in the trash.
- Furniture – measure the rooms in your new home, there is no point in paying to transport furniture that won’t fit.
- Bite-sized chunks – rather than trying to do all your packing in one or two days, try packing for an hour each day. Doing so will make packing far less stressful.
- Moving essentials – create a tub or box of moving essentials, including disposable dishes and silverware, snacks, drinks, toiletries, and a change of clothes for everyone.
- Colored labels – make it easy for the movers (or you) to put boxes in the right rooms by using colored labels. Use a different color for each room and place one sticker of each color on a piece of paper with the room it belongs to listed.
- Create an inventory – create a written and photographic inventory of electronics, jewelry, antiques, and other valuables. If anything happens to them, this will make it easier for your insurance company to payout.
- The right supplies – be sure you have plenty of boxes in different sizes and shapes, tape, packing paper, and bubble wrap before you get started. As a leading moving company, our packing services include a comprehensive selection of professional-grade moving supplies available for purchase.
- Don’t overload the boxes – it can be tempting to try and cram as much stuff as you can into each box to save space and money. Often, this results in damaged items, and if the boxes are too heavy, injury. Pack heavy items on the bottom, lighter ones on top, and keep the weight of each box under 50 pounds.
- No empty spaces – empty spaces in boxes can allow items to move around and become damaged. Use packing paper, peanuts, towels, t-shirts, and linens to fill these spaces. Be sure you tape the boxes securely.
The most important tip is to take your time. Start early and give you plenty of time to get the job done. Not only will this be less stressful, but it will reduce your risk of opening boxes to find damaged items.
When you are ready to move give our moving team a call. NCMSS is among top moving companies in Hayward and our top-rated movers are ready to assist your upcoming relocation. For a free no-obligation moving quote, contact us.
NCMSS is proud to serve the following areas:
Alameda, Belmont, Berkley, Concord, Daly City, Elk Grove, Hayward, Milpitas, Mountain View, Oakland, Palo Alto, Pleasanton, Richmond, Roseville, Sacramento, San Francisco, San Jose, San Leandro, San Mateo, San Rafael, San Ramon, Santa Clara, Sunnyvale, Union City, Walnut Creek, and other areas throughout California and beyond.
3146 Corporate Pl, Hayward, CA 94545
Contact us today for a FREE moving quote! 510-200-0370.
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS SAY
I loved that the same guys who packed my things were the ones who delivered them too. They were courteous, on time, respectful, very careful with my house, the walls and everything. They put down liners and protectors and wrapped my furniture really well.
The things that we liked most about NCMSS was: your professionalism from Angela, Dan and the crews in both San Leandro and Denver were always very careful and thorough in handling our belongings.
I liked that all of the employees were professional and attempted to work out any of the issues we had concerning the move. All went well. I believe communication is the most important aspect of the move process, and NAVL did all of that!
NC Moving & Storage Solutions did a great job with my recent relocation. The movers were friendly and highly efficient throughout the entire relocation process. Would definitely recommend them to all my family and friends. Thanks!